We bought a house. Did you read that? We BOUGHT a house! Crazy. I still can't believe it. So fun and so scary. Scary because it was an unknown process to me plus our future plans are not set yet. But we had such a good experience, great people to work with, and we felt good about it. It has been so fun living in it! We moved in the last week of July. Everyone needs a cheesy first home picture. Here is ours.
Ninja children. They did this entirely on their own.
Over the summer Rylee took a dance class. Cutest thing ever. She of course loved it. I couldn't help but laugh and smile as I watched her. She learned lots of ballet terminology and technique which I liked. Might as well learn how to do it right from the beginning.
On the last day parents could come in and watch so this is Rylee with Cole who got to come.
July 4th weekend we blessed James. Since so much family was close we took the opportunity to get together. Dad rented a cabin in Island Park. We hung out for a few days and then all attended the blessing.
Cole gave a wonderful blessing to James. It was so awesome to be surrounded and supported by so much family. After the blessing we went back to our house to lunch. We also gathered everyone around and told the pioneer story of the James family, the reason behind the name James.










1 comment:
The Ninja's are my favorite!!
Post a Comment