had boy time. Cole and Cade on a hike. I love that Cole thinks it is important to have one on one time with the kids.
We closed on our house!! I am not sure what is more weird: that we own a house or that it is in Rexburg! Still not sure if we will be here permanently but we felt good about buying a house and we are so excited! (and nervous and a bit anxious about it, but really excited!). We are not living there yet but we own it! Here we had just signed all the papers.
We are starting to get some cute smiles from James. Cade and Rylee are loving it.
We also went to TX for Kayla's wedding. Can't even believe she is married now. Super fun being able to be there with so much family. And they all got to meet James! And we survived traveling with three kids. One more sister to go!
We went to a really cool airshow. Good family time.







2 comments:
Yay! Finally some updates! ;) I've been checking every other day for pictures. You've got some good ones!
I've been waiting to see pictures of your new house. Hopefully you can move in soon and know about a permanent position.
Post a Comment