We have had beautiful weather lately. We have been able to play outside and enjoy the sunshine. In December. In Kansas. Now that is the kind of Kansas I like.
Cade here is lifting his feet and "going wee!" as he calls it. He rides his bike down the incline with his feet raised. He has yet to learn to use pedals. Not sure why but he gets really frustrated with it.
Being charismatic as usual.
She loves the smile for the camera and is pretty good at it.
And lastly Cade and Rylee love to do things together. It is so cute to watch. Whatever they are doing just gets that more excited when the other comes to do it too.
(Both in very large purple shirts watching a K-state football game. Cade wearing Cole's and Rylee in mine.)
3 comments:
Cute! I love the picture of both of them in Cade's bed!
I can't believe how grown up both of your kiddos look! Time flies!
Callie also "goes wee" but her "wee" is daddy throwing her on our bed. She recently started making her baby doll go wee by throwing the doll onto or off of the bed and down the stairs. It's funny. I just hope she doesn't try to take her sister wee as well once she arrives...
Post a Comment