Sunday, June 7, 2015

Cade's Baseball Season

Cade did coach pitch baseball this spring and it was so much fun! It was our first experience with baseball (I could totally be a baseball mom! Wresting will take some work...). It made for a busy couple months but we really enjoyed it. It was fun to watch him improve and have fun. Cole was the coach and really enjoyed working with all the boys. He did such a fantastic job. Sorry for the huge amount of pictures. We are just obviously pretty proud of our little guy. And there is a video at the end.

Batting pictures:
I like this one with Cole in the background.



Running to first!


Running to second 


His favorite part of the game is getting the ball and throwing it hard to first (or another base). After he did that well he would be super proud of himself and reenact it in slow motion out on the field to himself. It was adorable. 



Here he collided with another team mate but he got the ball and threw it.


Waiting at second
 Team cheer at the end.


Cade and his coach :)


Video of a hit and slide to second


2 comments:

Leslie Elaine said...

He's so big! That's awesome that he loves it. I love that picture of Cole and case.

Nancy said...

Never apologize for too many pictures! :) Loved every single one. He's got some good form going on there! That was so cute and I loved the video.