Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Easter

I am so behind! Oh well. Here is to documenting our Easter. We had some fun Easter festivities. Best of all we got to be in Arizona with Shanna and her family (another post will be dedicated to that). Worst of all was that Cole couldn't come. So we were not a compete family but we were definitely with family! Before we left we have a Easter egg hunt at a nearby park with friends. We have loved getting to know these families.
 She was really into the cheese puffs!




I love how she is trying to hold this as a purse!

Then here was Arizona. We first had an Easter egg hunt at Midwestern where Shanna's husband is going to school.





Here is Easter morning. And yes more matching. We really wanted at least the girls to have matching dresses. I was already planning on making one for Rylee so I did a smaller matching one. (They were not something I just whipped up-I think Easter dresses took over my life for like 2 weeks! But very worth it!)






We also dyed eggs and had Resurrection rolls.



 
 We had so much spending time with far away family as well as celebrate Easter. More on our Arizona trip to come!

1 comment:

Alexi said...

I am so impressed with your Easter dresses! I'm still struggling with just sewing a straight line...