Friday, October 28, 2011

Walters Pumpkin Patch

We had such a fun day today! We were able to squeeze in a family outing to Walters Pumkin Patch in Burns, KS. I don't think I can stress to you enough how in-the-middle-of-nowhere this was. It was about an hour and a half away. There were so many fun things to do. This place had so many creative ideas. There were even more things to do that were closed since it was a weekday but, nonetheless we had a blast. The weather was perfect, the kids had fun, the parents had fun, and we brought home a pumpkin.  I know I may have posted too many pictures so maybe at least enjoy the beautiful scenery.




 Cade loved the boat. The whole time he was on the boat he kept saying, "I've never been on a boat before! I've never been on a boat before!"


 Way awesome slides!
 A big blob to jump on. What could be more fun than a big blob to jump on?! Cade is in the air on the second picture.


 Rylee and her animals. She just loves them. She is doing the cow sign in the second picture. She also just recently learned to say moo. It is so adorable.

 Fun bikes. Love that they also had child seats. (I think Rylee's hair resembles Doc from Back To The Future)


Super fun teeter toter. It was fun having the whole family on it. 

This was so hilarious to us. We tried to teach Cade to take a picture and he didn't do too bad! Cade was ecstatic to take this picture.

 On the way home, Cade was falling asleep as he was eating. It was so funny. Needless to say he had an exhaustingly good time.

4 comments:

Ciera said...

I ADORE THAT CARDIGAN YOU'RE WEARING. I want it.
Also, these pictures made me smile like a fool. Loved 'em.

Britany said...

oh wow. how fun!

Matthew and Shanna said...

Such cute pictures! Look like so much fun!

Nancy said...

That place looks GREAT!!! I want to jump on a blob. Loved the pictures!