Friday, June 1, 2007

Help

So I am not very blog savey. I really want to have links to go to everybody else's blogs instead of always going to Shan's and using her links. Lame I know! SO could somebody or everybody who knows how leave a comment giving very simplistic instructions how to do so? I have tried to look and figure it out but I have failed. I would greatly appreciate your help! Thanks!

4 comments:

Christi said...

hey. All you have to do is after you sign in, look at the top right corner and next to sign out is customize, click there, then click add a page element. There's lots of fun things to add.
I'm glad you guys are having fun in Texas. I wish I was there too.

Matthew and Shanna said...

Haha!! I had the same problem!! I had to have Taryn stand over my shoulder and show me exactly how to do it!!

Matthew and Shanna said...

So after you click on page element on the side, click on "Link List" Then where it says New Site URL you would put ex. www.shannagraff.blogspot.com Then where it says New site name you would put ex. Shanna. Then hit save. If those aren't simple then I don't know what is!

Katie Bear said...

hey thanks! I didn't know how to do that either.